Advantage of Working for TPS
Top 10 Reasons to Work for The Personnel Store
- We have a cool, interactive website
- We have been in business 25 years
- We provide on-site training and certifications to our employees
- We offer temporary, temp-to-perm, and permanent opportunities in varied disciplines including hospitality, food service, office, property management, and labor
- We have been a Top 25 rated Personnel Service provider since 1994
- We put over 2,500 employees to work every year
- Our pay rates are top-notch
- We pay our employees on a weekly basis
- We work with the coolest venues in town including concert halls, sports arenas, convention centers, country clubs, restaurants, and hotels
- We want to team with you to make TPS the best!
Advantage of Working for The Personnel Store
Working at different places and meeting different is interesting and exciting.
You can choose when, where, for whom, and whether you want to work, and for how long.
Learning a new town.
If you have recently moved to a new city, or if you are planning to move, temping gives you the opportunity to learn your way around and become familiar with some of the industries, businesses and people in the area.
Temping gives you the opportunity to find out about possible permanent hiring. Remember you have to impress and go through TPS for questions about permanent hiring.
Temporary assignments work can be used for on-going, full time, part time and/or single day assignments.
Already have a job? Are you a seasonal employee? Stay at home mom? Teacher? A temp job is a great way to provide extra income to help pay the bills, keep you busy or fill out your schedule.
It’s up to you. You get to choose the assignments, the days or nights you work, and how much you work.